Kick-off meeting report
Entrepreneurship Education for Cultural Tourism
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
2016-3- DK01-KA205- 033887
Project Coordinator: Youth Mobility Denmark (Denmark)
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale FuturoDigitale (Italy),
- Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain)
- Asociatia GEYC (Romania)
- Christian Löwenstrom (Youth Mobility Denmark),
- Francesco Ruberto (Asociación PROJUVEN),
- Chiara Manna (Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale),
- Gabriel Brezoiu (Asociatia GEYC).
- Melissa Kousgaard (Danish National Agency Erasmus+)
Meeting Venue: Bildungsstätte knivsberg,haderslevvej 484,Dk-6230 Rødekro, Denmark
Meeting Agenda: From 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Lunch Break: From 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
9.00 am – 9.30 am: Welcome to participants by Christian Löwenstrom.
9.30am – 10.00 am: The introduction of the leader and of each partner organization.
10.00 am – 12.30 am: Explanation of KA2 action and project management by Melissa Kousgaard, representative and coordinator of KA2 Strategic partnerships projects for Danish National Agency
- Melissa Kousgaard presented through a presentation how to manage a KA2 project. The following points were faced:
- Project Management & Implementation.
- Output Realisation and justification through Output Timesheets.
- Visibility and project dissemination.
- Financial rules.
- Introduction of Erasmus+ dissemination platform.
- Youth Mobility Denmark – organization presentation by Christian Löwenstrom.
- Asociación PROJUVEN- organization presentation by Francesco Ruberto.
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale – organization presentation by Chiara Manna.
- Asociatia GEYC- organization presentation by Gabriel Brezoiu.
12.30 pm – 1.00 pm: Open discussion between Melissa Kousgaard and partner organisations representatives about the project.
1.00 pm – 2.30pm Break
2.30 pm -4.00 pm:
- The afternoon session started without Melissa Kousgaard which left the meeting in order to come back to Copenhagen.
- Explanation of the project milestones and GANTT chart by Christian Löwenstrom.
- Chiara Manna (Futuro Digitale) explained to all partners how to develop project website and the project online platform (Intellectual Output 1), how to organize the work plan and which tasks to require to each partner. We ended up that the website of the project and the main layout will be ready within the 31th July 2017, while the Online Platform with all the e-learning courses (Intellectual Output 2) within 30th September 2017.
- The website will be built in a way to be user friendly and high interactive. All the main contents will be uploaded in English and in the national languages of each partner within 31th July 2017.
- Discussion on Online Platform format that will be used for the e-learning courses (Intellectual Output 2), its format and its contents. The online platform will be just in English. However, the format will be decided by Futuro Digitale within 30th June 2017. The options suggested were the following:
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM
4.00 pm -5.30 pm: Explanation of Intellectual Output 2 – creation of e-learning courses for “Entrepreneurship in cultural tourism” by Francesco Ruberto to all partners. PROJUVEN will be the Output leader.
- Ruberto (PROJUVEN) introduced and explained the output 2, listing all modules that will be realized:
- Theoretical Foundations and Frameworks; cultural diversity.
- Globalization of Cultural Tourism
- Cultural Tourism Products and Motivations
- Cultural Tourism Policy, Strategy and Marketing
- Getting started: your first business model CANVAS
- Finding investment and funding
- External Environmental Impact on Cultural Tourism
- Ensuring the Quality of the Visitors’ Experience.
- Partners all together shared the Modules in the following way:
- PROJUVEN will realize the modules number 1,2 and 3.
- Futuro Digitale will realize the module number 8.
- Youth Mobility Denmark will realize the modules number 4 and 5.
- GEYC will realize the modules number 7 and 8.
- The modules will be realized in English language and inserted on the project online platform space within 30th September 2017.
- All modules will include quizzes.
5.30– 6.30 pm: Define the dates of intermediate meeting and Blended Mobility Event
- Blended Mobility of young people (Terranova da Sibari, Italy). All partners decided to hold the mobility of young people from 29th November to 7th December, 7 days of activities and 2 travel days.
- All participants to the mobility will have the obligation to follow the e-learning modules before mobility starts.
- Designing protocols, infopack and Participants Selection for the mobility by partners within 20th July 2017.
- The intermediate meeting of the project will be held in Bucharest (Romania) and it will be organized by GEYC. The date will be 12h December 2017. During the intermediate meeting project partners will analyse the experience of Blended Mobility event held in Italy and take out the main results of such activity. In addition, the project managers of GEYC and Youth Mobility Denmark will explain the organisation of the work for the realization of Intellectual Output 3 and Intellectual Output 4 of the project in which they are Output leaders.
- The dates of periodically virtual meetings between partner organisations will be scheduled.
6.30 pm – 7.30 pm: Dissemination and Visibility strategy
- Setting up of Social media strategy, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and project hashtags.
- Creation of project logo by Youth Mobility Denmark.
- Creation of a Google Drive folder for the project amongst all partners.
- Creation of a Google Drive Calendar to set the main project deadlines.
- All dissemination activities held by partners in their countries will be published on project website.
- Logo of Erasmus+ will appear on project website and in all dissemination materials.
7.30pm – 8.00 pm: Meeting Closure
- Release of Kick-off meeting Certificate of attendance to project participants.