Final meeting report
Entrepreneurship Education for Cultural Tourism
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
2016-3- DK01-KA205- 033887
Project Coordinator: Youth Mobility Denmark (Denmark)
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale (Italy),
- Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain)
- Asociatia GEYC (Romania)
- Debora Dimova (Asociación PROJUVEN),
- Vincenzo Apa (Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale),
- Alexandra-Florentina Peca (Asociatia GEYC),
- Christian Löwenstrom (Youth Mobility Denmark) (Attended by skype).
Meeting Venue: Málaga (Spain)
Meeting Agenda: From 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Lunch Break: From 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
10.00am – 10.15am: Welcome to participants by the host and brief presentation of each
10.15am – 11.30am: Partners checked the elaboration of the latest output, Training Guidelines
in the field of cultural tourism (IO4). The intellectual product was presented and discussion
among partners followed. Partners discussed on how to disseminate the Output on project
website, social media channels and local events in each partner country.
11.30pm – 1.00pm: Evaluation of overall project impact and further follow-up activities.
Partners discussed the following points:
- Learning platform realization and dissemination (Output leader Futuro Digitale):
feedback and lessons learned;
- Elaboration of E-learning modules – MOOC “Entrepreneurship in cultural tourism”
(Output leader Asociación Projuven) – quality of adaptation of the output to the target
groups, quality of output in partner countries, quality of partner collaboration;
- C1 blended mobility hold in Terranova da Sibari, Italy was discussed as well. Partners
shared their opinions about training programme, participants’ experiences,
improvement of participant’s entrepreneurship cultural tourism knowledge and skills,
foreign languages, use of office technology and digital tools (MOOCs), and
intercultural communication skills;
- Discussion about the Digital Guide on Entrepreneur Profiles in the cultural tourism
sector (Output leader Asociatia GEYC); feedback and lessons learned;
1.00pm – 2.00pm Break
2.00pm – 4.30pm: The afternoon session started with discussion about:
- Final report.
- Definition of project tasks for each partner.
- Justifying documents to be provided.
4.30pm – 5.00pm: Closing Meeting
- Release of Certificate of attendance to project participants.